Accion Chicago Loans Available in Your Neighborhood
Accion Chicago works with small business owners who live and work throughout Illinois and Northwest Indiana.
For small business owners seeking a loan in other regions, you can turn to our partner organizations in other locations such as Accion New Mexico-Arizona-Colorado, Accion San Diego, and Accion Texas-Louisiana. For small business owners seeking a loan anywhere else in the country, you can turn to Accion East, which has offices located in New York, Boston, Atlanta, and Miami.
Accion Chicago loan products are also available through Remote Lending Partners in their communities. In order to better serve our small business clients outside of the city of Chicago, we have created partnerships with organizations in the surrounding areas. Please click on the links below to learn about how you can apply for an Accion loan through their offices.
Neighborhoods Inc. (Hammond, IN)
College of Lake County SBDC (Grayslake, IL)
Governor's State - Center Point (University Park, IL)
Kankakee Community College SBDC (Kankakee, IL)
College of DuPage SBDC (Lisle, IL)
- Waubonsee Community College SBDC (Aurora, IL)
- Harper College SBDC (Palatine, IL)
- Joliet Junior College SBDC (Joliet, IL)
- McHenry County College SBDC (Crystal Lake, IL)
- Rock Valley College SBDC (Rockford, IL)
- Bradley University SBDC (Peoria, IL)
- Rend Lake College SBDC (Ina, IL)
- Justine Petersen (East St. Louis, IL)
- Southern Illinois University SBDC (Carbondale, IL)
- Western Illinois University SBDC (Macomb, IL)
- Lincoln Land Community College SBDC (Springfield, IL)