Answer the following questions to see if you are an Accion Chicago loan prospect...
- Do you operate your business in the state of Illinois or in Lake or Porter County, Indiana?
- Are you in an industry that does NOT involve: real estate development, not-for-profit organization, exporting, multi-level marketing, or lending?
- If you are a start-up business, do you have an alternate source of income?
- Have you invested savings or personal equity in your business?
- Are you current on all personal and business bills?
- Are you prepared to offer collateral for the loan?
- Are you and your business free of active bankruptcy, outstanding tax liens and delinquent child support?
- Are you over 21 years of age? Applicants over 18 years may still be eligible but will require a co-signer.
If you answered “YES” to every question above, you are ready to apply for an Accion Chicago loan!
To Apply Now, click here
To access a paper application, download the Accion Chicago Application and mail or fax it to:
1436 W Randolph Street, Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60607
Fax: (312) 275-3010
Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Read our Accion Chicago Microloan Fact Sheet . Also, you can always call us at (312) 275-3000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org